Value Added Tax
Our Learning Videos and Mini Case Studies are available only to our registered members.
1. What is Value Added Tax (VAT)?
2. The VAT mechanism.
3. The types of supplies under the VAT Act.
4. When is a person required to be registered for VAT?
5. What are the consequences if a person fails to register for VAT?
6. What are the advantages of being registered for VAT?
7. Claiming credit for input VAT - What are the rules?
8. VAT refund/ Repayment of VAT.
9. Time of Supply.
10. What is a VAT invoice?